Monday, October 12, 2009

So sad...

Last Friday Alex and I gave our Dog, Achilles to another family. We decided to make the choice because we felt it wasn't fair to him to live in such a small apartment with no room to run around to burn off energy. It hurt so bad when he didn't want to get into his new owner's car. I cried the whole night before, even though my dog wasn't the best dog, he was mine and I loved him like another child. I miss him like crazy and am constantly second guessing the choice I made to give him away. Just writing this down right now is bringing tears to my eyes. He loved us and trusted us and I feel like he thinks we abandoned him. I told his new owner that if things don't work out with him and he wants to get rid of him to give him back to us. If that happens then I am never going without him again. What did I do? He loved Rylie, he really did. OMG I never thought it'd hurt this much. I miss him!! I can't even post a pic of him because it hurts to look at them ahhh!!

2 more days till Cali, I know it'll keep my mind off of this. Oh God I hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment