Wednesday, October 28, 2009

California...H O M E

I've been in Ca for about 2 weeks now, and I have had the best time. Honestly I don't want to go back to NC. I know that is horrible to say, but NC just isn't home AT ALL. Even with Alex is there. I'm not going to get into my feelings on my marriage because this site isn't for that, so yeah....

Our trip to Fresno was BUSY! I tried to see everyone I could, but it is so hard when I don't have a car. I LOVED seeing my friends and their new babies. It's nice to have friends who know what I'm going through and are going through it at exactly the same time.

Disneyland was yesterday and I was amazed that we had already gone on everything we wanted to go on by noon. There were NO lines! The longest we waited was 25 mins and that was for Space Mountain, which I HIGHLY recommend, although it did make me a little sick (totally worth it haha). We were all done by about 3, ahh now I wanna go back!

I'm trying to stay here until the 6th because Alex won't even be home since he's in the field training for deployment. I'll contact the airline today and see what I can do.

Now I'm off to take a relaxing bath...I NEVER wanna leave!

Lace

1 comment:

  1. I really wish you could stay forever and not go back....

    ReplyDelete