Monday, November 16, 2009

She's almost 6 months...




Where does the time go?! She has hit SO many milestones in the past month it just amazes me. She's been sitting up, rolling over, eating rice cereal and just today she started solids (yay!). She had a doctor appointment this morning and she's up to 16.5 lbs and is 25 3/4 inches long. Her pediatrician said she's going to be a tall girl because of her long legs.

I fall even more in love with her everyday. She has definitely helped me to be a better person and because of her I am enrolling in school to give her a better life. I want to be able to give her everything she could ever need, take her out places and on vacations and not have to worry about not having enough money. She deserves a good life!

We are still in CA and I am SO thankful for my mom and sister. I don't know what I would do without their help. Aww it is so nice not having to worry about daycare! Alright well I'm off to bed!

Lacy

No comments:

Post a Comment