Friday, August 21, 2009

Time flies!



Rylie is now over 12 weeks and I can't believe how much she has changed. She no longer looks like a newborn. I was at my friends the other day and our other friend came over with her 1 month old and Rylie is only 2 months older than him, but wow she looked so much older. I never realized how alert and curious she is until I saw another younger baby.

Rylie now is sleeping in her own crib, it was surprisingly easy too! I thought she would fight us to sleep in it. but amazingly she went right to sleep. That was about 2 weeks ago and we've had absolutely no problems. She also is sleeping 8 hours a night, EIGHT! Ahh I am so lucky to have such a good baby. I can't stress how lucky I am to have her and she's healthy and of course beautiful. She's truely a blessing and I thank God everyday for bringing her into my life. Life took on a new meaning ever since she's arrived.

1 comment: